June 27, 2013
- Do you try and keep your avatar’s body proportionate and similar to the “average” proportions pictured here? Average is generally boring but i do try and keep the proportions somewhat proportionate :p
- What do you dislike the most about the SL avatar mesh? Hands, Feet, Shoulders, Teeth, Wrists and the crotch area. Hence why i am addicted to Mesh feet. Mesh hands havent completely won me over yet but i do own a pair.
- Does it bother you when you see other avatars that are not proportionate at all?
No it doesnt bother me but its always fun to meet one of those super tall and skinny avatars in a shop. I always stand next to them looking like a fat little munchkin.
- Even though this is a virtual world and people can be anything they want to be, do you feel when they are in human form, they should try to keep their proportions close to average? Not at all. Its SL, if we cant look however we desire here where can we?
- Height (With the ruler): 164 cm (5’5)
- Bodyfat: 13
- Head Size: 49
- Torso Muscles: 21
- Arm Length: 65
- Belly Size: 6
- Butt Size: 44
- Leg Length: 60
- Saddle Bags: 37
- Hands: 10
For Amby’s Digits and Credits Click here Noob Muncher
- Skin: Skin: Cleo (Jamica) – Glam Affair
- Hair: Moment – Magika 50% Sale!!! Mesh
- Horns - .Mes Sucreries. Weird Horns – Black (soon @ United Fashion Project) Mesh
- Top - Tee*fy Basic Knot T-Shirt (Black) @ Collab 88 Mesh
- Leg Harness: Leather-Femme – .Shi Mesh
- BodyPaint: Pixel Dust - .Black.BodyPaint @TBS
- Panties: Basic Pantie – !Su
- Feet: Slink Mesh
- Wounded Knees: Wounded Knees and Bloody Knees – !Su
- Piercing 1: Dimple Piercing – Puncture
- Piercing 2: Alice – Hebenon Vial Mesh
- Piercing 3: Curved Septum – Ataxia Mesh
- Makeup: Freckled Blush 6 – Delusions